We have tried to list all the common questions to help you get the best out of your KOKO experience. We hope you will find the answer you are looking for below, but if not, please feel free to email your query to info@KOKOstores.com and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.
- Do you take orders over the phone?
- Yes we do. If you would prefer to place your order over the phone, please call us on +44 02087691597 and we will be happy to process your order for you
- How do I know that you have received my order?
- After you hit the Submit button you will receive two email messages – one from SagePay, our payment processing company and one from KOKOstores confirming your order. If you do not receive either of these confirmation messages, please email orders@KOKOstores.com. You will also receive an email confirming the dispatch of your order
- Can I change or cancel my order once I've submitted?
- Once your order has been confirmed, it is not generally possible to change or cancel it prior to dispatch. However, we try to be as helpful as we can so please email us at orders@KOKOstores.com as soon as you can, and we will try our best to help. Please also see our Delivery and Returns page for more information on how to return your unwanted item.
- Can I track my order?
- All orders are sent using Royal Mail signed for services. If you are concerned about where your order might be, please email us at orders@KOKOstores.com and we will track your order’s whereabouts.
- What if I receive a faulty or incorrect item?
- If you have received a faulty item, or the item is not what you originally ordered, please email info@KOKOstores.com quoting your order number, name and address, product details and the reason for return. Please also advise whether you require a refund or a replacement. We will then respond via email on how to proceed with your return.
PROMOTIONAL CODES AND DISCOUNTS
- How do I use a Promotional Code?
- You will have the opportunity to enter your promotional or discount code at the checkout stage. Enter your code and click APPLY. If your code is valid, the discount will be applied and your total will be recalculated.
- I forgot to use my Promotional Code? What can I do?
- Unfortunately, we are unable to manually enter discounts, and cannot retrospectively apply a discount or promotional code after an order has been placed.
- Is it safe to order online?
- KOKOStores uses the secure Payment Gateway Provider "SagePay", the largest independent payment service provider in the UK. SagePay provides secure online credit card and debit card payment solutions for thousands of online and mail order businesses across the UK.
- What payment options do you accept?
- We accept the following payment cards: Visa, Visa Debit and Mastercard. We also accept payments by PayPal.
- When will I be charged?
When you reach the checkout page and submit your order, SagePay will immediately contact your bank or card issuer for authorisation to take payment from your account. If the payment is authorised, we will email you confirmation of your order soon afterwards, and you will also receive a confirmation email from SagePay.
Payment will then be taken from your account. If your payment is authorised, but we have a query with your order, we will email you to attempt to resolve the matter. If this is not possible, and we are unable to dispatch your order, a full refund will be issued back to your card. If your bank or card issuer does not authorise the payment, you will be notified that the payment has been declined.
- Why am I being asked for another password after entering my card details?
This is the 3D Secure scheme such as "Verified by Visa" or "Mastercard Securecode". 3D Secure is an additional layer of security for online credit and debit card purchases.
You are only able to place orders with a value of over £150 if the credit card used to place the order is registered with your bank's 3D Secure Scheme. If you attempt to place an order above £150 but are not registered with 3D secure, you should be automatically directed to the relevant registration page for your payment card. If you are having problems with this, please email us at orders@KOKOstores.com.
- Can I purchase in different currencies?
- Yes you can. We allow customers to purchase in either British £, US $, or Euros. If your delivery address is in the UK, you must purchase in £. Select the currency you wish to use from the top right hand side of the website, and then add items to your basket. Remember, you cannot then change currencies halfway through your order.
- Can you deliver to a different address other than my billing address?
- Yes. This can be a work address or another residential address. If you are selecting a different delivery address, please ensure you complete all details of the delivery address, including post code, correctly as we cannot be held responsible for orders that do not arrive when the delivery information is incorrect.
- My order still hasn't arrived. What should I do?
- If you still have not received your order within the delivery guidelines stated, please contact us at orders@KOKOstores.com with your query and order number. Please note that occasionally, delays may occur that are outside of our control, but we will do our best to rectify the situation.
- Do I have to be at home to receive my parcel?
- To ensure that your parcel arrives safely, all orders require a signature on delivery. This can be you, or someone you have designated to take delivery at the delivery address provided. If no one is present to sign for the delivery, Royal Mail will leave a ‘while you were out’ card informing you where you can collect the parcel, or how you arrange re-delivery at a more convenient time.
- Do I have to pay import charges?
- KOKOstores delivery charges for international orders do not include duty and custom charges. Any such charges are the responsibility of the buyer, and must be paid at the time of delivery. In the event that you wish to return your item, KOKOstores is unable to refund import duty and local sales taxes. Customs policies vary widely from country to country. Please contact your local customs office if you require further information.
- What do I do if I need to return or exchange an item?
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, fill out the returns form that was sent with your parcel and return the item(s) in their original condition, with all their original packaging within 21 days of receipt. We will issue a full refund for the item(s) price once we have received the returned item. Note - the value of refund will generally exclude shipping costs. Please note that items returned worn, with perfume or deodorant stains and/or odor, washed, or handled inappropriately, or returned outside of the 21 day return period will not be accepted and returned at the customer's expense. Some products such as underwear or pieced earrings are non-returnable. For more details on returns, please visit our Delivery and Returns section.
- What is the process to get a refund?
- Please allow up to 10 working days from the time we receive your return, for us to process your refund. Your refund will be credited to the same card used to make the original purchase. Once we have processed your refund, we will email you confirmation. The time taken for the refund to be credited to your account will depend on your bank or credit card issuer. Note, for orders outside the UK, you will need to allow for additional days for delivery.
- Do I have to pay the postage to return my order?
- Yes. You are responsible for covering the cost to return your item to us. Please ensure that the item is properly packaged and protected from damage whilst the item is in transit. We recommend that both UK and International customers send their returns using a trackable delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods you are returning.
- Do you refund my initial delivery charge?
- For orders returned outside of the Distance Selling Regulations, we do not refund the original cost of postage. You will be refunded the full value of the goods returned excluding the cost of delivery.
- Do you confirm once you have received my return?
- Unfortunately we cannot confirm when we have received your return. However, we strongly recommend that you use a recorded or signed for method to return your items as KOKOstores does not accept any responsibility for items that fail to reach us. KOKOstores will process your refund or exchange within 10 working days of receipt of your return. At this point we will email you confirmation of a refund, or send you your replacement.
- Will you be getting any more in?
- Unfortunately some items may be out of stock or may be removed from the website altogether if the line has been discontinued.
- What if I want an item that is out of stock?
- If you are desperate to get hold of an item that is showing as ‘out of stock' please email orders@KOKOstores.com and we will try our very best to locate another for you if at all possible.
Other Website Questions
- Why should I register with KOKOstores?
In order to start buying with KOKOstores you must supply us with your details so that we can process and deliver your order. You can decide whether you want to register for an account with us, or simply checkout as guest. In registering for an account, it simply means that we collect your customer information such as name, email address and home address to ensure that we can give you the best possible service. We will not pass on these details to third parties. We like our customers to have their own space within KOKOstores, so we've created My Account. Once registered, My Account gives you access to your personal details and order history.
We also provide the functionality for you to register your email with us for email updates such as news, special offers, trend reports and stock information.
- I have not had a reply to my query?
- KOKOstores tries hard to respond to all customer enquiries within 4 hours. We apologise if there is a delay to our response. If you do not hear back from us, please resend your email and we will try our best to reply as fast as we can.
- How do I unsubscribe from your newsletters?
- Click the 'Unsubscribe' button at the bottom of our email newsletter, or go to My Account where you can manage your newsletter subscription.
- I am experiencing technical problems with your site. What can I do?
- We have tried hard to ensure that our website is fully functional, but sometimes errors can occur. If you are experiencing problems with our site, please email info@KOKOstores.com and we will do our best to resolve the issue quickly for you.
- I have forgotten my password
- On the login or My Account page, click the 'Forgotten Password?' link and follow the instructions. A password reminder will be emailed to your registered email address.
- I am having problems entering my payment card details
- Please check that you have inputted all the information correctly. Contact your bank to ensure there are no problems with the card. If the problem appears to be with KOKOstores systems, please contact us at orders@KOKOstores.com so we can help you further.