Welcome to our website.
The term "KOKO Stores", "KOKOstores", or "KOKOstores.com" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website whose registered name is Abbey Alexander Media UK Limited and registered office is 145-157 St John Street, London, EC1V 4PW, Company Registration Number is 07891769, VAT registration number is 153855003 and trading under the name KOKOstores.com. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from this Website any material: (a) that is threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy or which may cause annoyance or inconvenience; (b) for which you have not obtained all necessary licenses and/or approvals; (c) which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of or infringe the rights of any third party, in the UK or any other country in the world; or (d) which is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data).
- You may not misuse the Website (including, without limitation, by hacking).
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, photographs and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions. If you would like to use anything on our website, please email info@KOKOstores.com. All rights are expressly reserved. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- The celebrities named or featured on this website have not endorsed or recommended the products offered on the site in any way.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without KOKOstores prior written consent. If you would like to link to us, please email info@KOKOstores.com.
- If you breach any of the terms in these terms and conditions, your permission to use this Website automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed extracts from this Website.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
- To register with www.KOKOstores.com you must be over eighteen years of age.
- Each registration is for a single user only. We do not permit you to share your user name and password with any other person nor with multiple users on a network.
- Responsibility for the security of any passwords issued rests with you and if you know or suspect that someone else knows your password, you should contact us immediately.
- We may suspend or cancel your registration immediately at our reasonable discretion or if you breach any of your obligations under these terms and conditions.
Making a purchase
By agreeing to order products on this website the buyer is agreeing to purchase at the price and in the way described, and is agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions of sale. KOKOstores acceptance of the order is conditional on receipt and acceptance of payment and the ability of the seller to provide the item.
VAT will be charged, where appropriate. When charged, VAT will be shown separately and as part of the total price. We reserve the right to change the VAT rate as required by law.
Once you have placed an order through our online checkout process, you will receive an order confirmation email. The confirmation email is acknowledgement that your order has been received, however it does not constitute order acceptance.
Following the necessary payment and address checks, and subject to payment approval, we will dispatch the order. Our acceptance of an order takes place at point of dispatch.
KOKOstores reserves the right to delay the dispatch of an order, for instance if there is insufficient stock or further security checks to verify the customer or the customer's payment are required.
KOKOstores reserves the right to refuse an order. There may be circumstances when KOKOstores has to refuse to accept an order, for example if the items selected are not available, or it has not been possible to obtain authorisation for your payment or if there has been a price or product description error. In the event of this, you will be notified as soon as possible. Where, for any reason the item cannot be provided within 30 days, any payment received will be refunded in full. All refunds are given at the discretion of the company management.
If you have a query with an order, please email orders@KOKOstores.com.
KOKOstores accepts most UK debit cards, MasterCard and Visa. All transactions will be processed by the secure payment gateway provided by SAGEPAY (www.sagepay.com) and merchant services provided by Elavon (Elavon.co.uk). KOKOstores does not hold credit card details. During the payment process the card issuer will be asked to perform the usual verification checks. In the event of card refusal, KOKOstores cannot be liable for non-delivery or delay. If for any reason we cannot supply an item we will return payment immediately.
When placing an order, the customer undertakes that all details provided to KOKOstores are true, accurate and valid, that the customer is authorised to use the payment card, and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the purchase.
Where we charge separately for packing, postage and insurance and other relevant charges, the appropriate rates are set out in our specified pricing structure shown elsewhere on this Website.
Our prices are reviewed periodically. Any prices shown on the website are current for the product at that time and all prices advertised are subject to changes.
Cancellation, Delivery and Returns Policy
By making a purchase on www.KOKOstores.com, and in doing so agreeing to these terms and conditions of sale, the customer agrees to KOKOstores delivery and returns policy.
All orders will require a signature on delivery. Orders are delivered to an address rather than an individual. As such, customers are advised that if they are not in to sign for the delivery themselves, that the people occupying the delivery address are trustworthy.
KOKOstores will not be held responsible for non-delivery or non-receipt of orders that have proof of delivery to the delivery address. In this case, it is the responsibility of the customer to file a denial of receipt claim with Royal Mail or the Courier company.
If you wish to cancel your order: (a) You can notify us by email to returns@KOKOstores.com before we have dispatched the goods to you; or (b) Where goods have already been dispatched to you, by returning goods to us in accordance with the clause below.
You can return goods you have ordered from us for any reason at any time within 7 days of receipt for a full refund or exchange. The costs of returning goods to us shall be borne by you.
Upon receipt of the goods we will give you a full refund of the amount paid or an exchange credit as required.
The rights to return the goods to us as referred to above will not apply in the following circumstances: - in the event that the product has been used or damaged by you in any way, or if the KOKOstore sale tag has been removed. These provisions does not affect your statutory rights
Promotional codes issued by KOKOstores enable a customer - at the time of ordering - to make a saving on a new order placed with KOKOstores. Promotional/discount codes may require a minimum spend level, which will be clearly stated alongside the promotional offer.
Promotion codes are only valid for a limited period of time and are not valid in conjunction with any other promotion(s). Unless otherwise stated, promotional or discount codes are not valid on Sale or discounted items.
Personal discount codes provided direct to customers are non-transferable and cannot be used by anyone other than the named recipient of the promotional code.
In the event of product returns, refunds will be given for the original purchase once the discount is applied, less any shipping costs charged on the original order.
In the event of part of the order being returned, the value of the discount applied on that order will be spread between the goods proportionately. If a minimum spend applied to the original order in order to qualify for a discount, and a refund of a returned item means that the original discount would not apply, the amount refunded to the customer will be adjusted to reflect this.
Credit notes may be given where a refund is not applicable. Credit notes work in the same way as promotional codes. In the event of a return of goods that have been purchased with a credit note, KOKOstores will not give a monetary refund for the goods, rather will re-issue the credit note. Depending on the circumstances as to why the credit note was issued, a time limit or expiry date may apply to the credit note. The credit note may or may not deduct any postage costs incurred.
On occasion, KOKOstores will give free gifts when orders are placed above a certain value. If a customer places a qualifying order, and receives a free gift, but then returns part of their order so their order value is under the free gift threshold (and does not return the free gift), KOKOstores reserves the right to deduct the value of the free gift off any refund due.
KOKOstores reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time.
Item pricing, descriptions and availability
KOKOstores tries hard to ensure that all pricing and item descriptions are accurate. Photos have been made available to provide as accurate reflection as possible of the real item, however the user must acknowledge that there may be slight colour variations when viewed on screen. KOKOstores reserves the right to amend prices or descriptions in the event of any accidental inaccuracies.
Whilst every effort is made to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices on the KOKOstores website are accurate, errors may sometimes occur. If KOKOstores identifies that an error has been made in the pricing, availability or description of the item(s) a customer has purchased, KOKOstores will notify the customer as soon as possible. The customer will have the option of re-confirming the order as per the updated details, or cancelling the order. In the event that the customer decides to cancel the order due to any inaccuracies, but the customer has already paid for the purchase, a full refund will be given.
We, any other party (whether or not involved in creating, producing, maintaining or delivering this Website), and any of our group companies and the officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents of any of them, exclude all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, and whether in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise) in connection with this Website in any way or in connection with the use, inability to use or the results of use of this Website, any websites linked to this Website or the material on such websites, including but not limited to loss or damage due to viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing this Website or your downloading of any material from this Website or any websites linked to this Website.
Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for (i) death or personal injury caused by negligence (as such term is defined by the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977); (ii) fraud; (iii) misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter; or (iv) any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
If your use of material on this Website results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment, software or data, you assume all costs thereof.
You agree to indemnify us fully, defend and hold us, and our officers, directors, employees and agents, harmless from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs (including reasonable legal fees) arising out of any breach of the terms and conditions by you, or your use of this Website, or the use by any other person using your registration details.
If any provision of these terms and conditions is found by any court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the invalidity of that provision will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions which shall continue to have full force and effect.
Only the parties to these terms and conditions may seek to enforce them under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.